Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Family Reunion at the Bartas-2007

 Sorry this is going to be heavy on my family, I only have my personal pics from the weekend
Hubbard's- this is just cute so I'm throwin' it in there

Joyce & Mollie



Lauren

This was the year Dick and Joyce rented all this cool stuff for the kids, it was so fun!



Bridgette


Ethan

Dick and Elise



Myrna and Caroline

Joyce & Val in the bouncy house

Matt





Matt & Bridgette

I think he's trying to nap while still looking awake

woah...woah
That's my vroom vroom face

probably one of my favorite pictures of the kids ever- I'm so mad, because if you could see B's hand, she's giving the sign to go faster- it was hilarious



Matt & Eric


Haley trying it out



Barely able to draw back

Stacey and Haley

Melinda and Ethan





Lauren getting in on it



Front: Emily, I think that's Emily's friend, Elizabeth, Jessie, Mal, Bridge, Ethan, Mollie, Joyce, Lea, Caroline, Myrna
Back: Chris, Lucas, Melinda, Lauren, Eric, Elise, Pat, Smitty, Ed, Matt & Dick

No comments:

Post a Comment